This Hon-Mirin is made from pure rice. It is characterized by the strong aroma of rice malt and glutinous rice, and a refreshing sweetness when drunk.
It is well received not only by Japanese cooking professionals, but also by those who cook medicinal herbs, French cuisine, and pastry chefs.
Hon Mirin is a traditional Japanese seasoning. It is used as an important seasoning in Japanese cooking. It is a high-grade Japanese mirin made from koji malt grown in-house. It is not only used in Japanese food and cooking, but is also popular as amazake. It is also popular among customers.
Not contain fructose corn syrup.
- Volume: 720ml（Glass bottle） × 3bottles set
- Volume: 720ml（Glass bottle） × 6bottles set
- Volume: 1,800ml（Glass bottle） × 3bottles bottles set
- Volume: 1,800ml（Glass bottle） × 6bottles bottles set
- Glutinous rice(Japanese rice)・koji[rice malt]( Japanese rice)・Distilled alcohol
- Alcohol Content about 14%